By using the Rebit website or any affiliated apps or software using the Rebit platform or availing of any of Rebit's services(collectively, "Rebit Services") you agree not to use, directly or indirectly, Rebit Services for the purpose of, or in furtherance of (1) committing an illegal act; (2) the use of the prohibited products or services; and(3) engaging in any of the prohibited businesses below (collectively, “Prohibited Businesses”):
- Counterfeit products or any product or service that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, or trade secrets of any third party
- Stolen goods
- Narcotics, controlled substances, prescription and pharmaceutical services, drug paraphernalia, or any substances designed to mimic illegal drugs
- Illegal Gambling
- Illegal Sports forecasting or odds making
- Prostitution or illegal escort services
- Illegal cybersex practices
- Violent acts towards self or others, or activities or items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others regarding the same
- Funding any of the items included on this Prohibited Businesses list
- Extortion, blackmail, or efforts to induce unearned payments
- Unlicensed sale of firearms and certain weapons
- Engaging in deceptive marketing practices
- Engaging in any of the predicate crimes under the li Anti-Money Laundering Act Republic Act No. 9160, li as amended
- Any business or activity that violates any law, li statute, ordinance or regulation
Purposes of the Collection of Data
We use collect and use personal information to respond to your queries or requests, process your orders or applications, administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us, anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you by Rebit or its affiliates, if any, using the platform of Rebit.
If at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us as set out below. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Changes to this policy
Intellectual and Industrial property
The Site and contents published at Rebit are protected by the prevailing legislation on intellectual property. The copying, modification, reproduction, downloading, transfer, distribution or transformation of the contents of the website is strictly forbidden without the prior authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or if it is legally permitted. Access to the site does not entail acquisition by the users of the copyright to the contents, which feature therein.
Responsibility for the operation of the website
We may carry out corrections, improvements or modifications to the information contained on our website without this giving rise to any right or claim or compensation nor does it imply recognition of any responsibility. We will not be responsible for damages and losses of any nature which may derive from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of our website.
If Rebit needs to conduct investigation or resolve any dispute related to your account, we may delay settlement or restrict access to your funds pending our investigation. In view of our compliance obligations as regulated financial institution, we may also delay settlement or restrict access to your funds if required to do so by law, court order or at the request of law enforcements.
Blockchain Network Congestion
The blockchain network may occasionally experience high traffic resulting in significantly higher transactions fees and longer confirmation times. Considering that the transaction may fail or may be substantially delayed on the blockchain network beyond our control, Rebit will not be responsible for any failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the services during these occasions.
Availability of Services
Rebit does not represent that the site will be available 100% of the time. We shall strive to provide you the services as much as possible, in a timely manner, and within our advertised processing times, but there are no guarantees that access will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information.
Applicable Jurisdiction and Law
Any dispute with regard to the Rebit Services shall be subject to Philippine jurisdiction, with the parties being submitted to the trial courts of Makati City and expressly waiving their own venues should they have them and they are different from those stated above.